Product Price :Get Latest Price
With our immense domain expertise, we are offering Spacer Tapes
that are compatible with all important structural glazing silicones. Our spacer tape is provided in a quality packing on numerous sizes & thickness options. The offered spacer tape is used as a spacer during window fabrication and facade construction. Furthermore, this spacer tape is checked by our in-house quality experts on several parameters in order to guarantee that we are offering only defect free range.
- Provide initial fixation of the glass panel
- Smooth texture
- Moisture & temperature resistance
- Spacer tape is compatible with all important structural glazing silicones that are commercially available
- It is used as a spacer during window fabrication and facade construction.
- The product is a spacer material, but not a structural component.
- It provides an initial fixation of the glass panel It maintains the required distance (mostly 6.4 mm) in order to obtain the exact specified silicone thickness.
- It stabilizes the components while the sealing silicone cures.
- Its advantage over an extruded profile is that it eliminates the need of using clips and thus avoids two labour and cost intensive steps.